Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Don't miss a second!



Our game begins at 11am on Friday. Obviously, with our kids having families all over the country and the timing of this one (a weekday morning is not the most convenient time for those of us with real jobs to hang out a soccer game), there are going to be some of our fans who can't be there in person.

A few ways to follow: most of you have discovered the streaming available on the website. Just go here and click on the link when it's close to kick off. Live stats will also be available for those who can't follow the video or can't get the video to load. I will also be tweeting at halftime and just after the final whistle. You have to join Twitter to follow me but you don't ever ever have to post anything if you don't wish. Our handle is @LFCfutbol.

Of course, you can also just do the (perhaps) more sane thing and try to forget we're playing until it's all over and you can check the score online. I think I would have fewer gray hairs if I took my own advice.

No comments: